Not really a question....just venting!!

So today I take my boys to get hair cuts. One is almost 2, the other 4. They both sit still for haircuts but I stayed closer to my youngest so he wouldn't feak wondering where I was. I could see my 4 year old from where I was standing, but I was not standing close. My youngest gets done, we check out the fish tank by where he was stitting and head up to check on his brother. I immediately notice that the hairdressers hands are extremely shakey. She was almost done, his hair looked fine, he seemed fine so I just waited for her to finish the front part. We left the salon...my son said nothing unusual. Fast forward to bath time. I am washing his hair and notice slices behind his ears and one on his forehead. I ask him what happened and he said, "Well, the hair cutter lady cut me. I told her she was cutting me and she said 'no i'm not' and just kept going." WTH!!!!! I was pissed and I will be calling for my money and her tip back!!!

khedy

Asked by khedy at 11:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• What the hell!!! So not just once, and not just in one PLACE?! That is crazy!

I'm not crazy enough to think accidents don't happen, and if someone cut my child during a hair cut and stopped, made sure he was alright, told me, etc...okay. Yes it sucked that it happened, but well, things happen. For someone to cut your child multiple times, say nothing, and have the nuts to charge you for it is INSANE.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2012

• That's terrible! If I were you I'd march straight to the store manager or head supervisor first thing in the morning.
    Also tell your son to inform you right away if something isn't feeling right/hurting him in future
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 3, 2012

• Oh my god!! Thats crazy!! You definetly should storm in there and rip that lady a new one..
    prestwich_rene

Answer by prestwich_rene at 12:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2012