My 5 year old son is acting out

I have 4 daughters, my son i the middle child. His behavior has been terrible at home, as well as school. ts gotten so bad that my husband has to go to the school everyday to enforce positive behavior on our son. We encourage him to do well, and he knows what is expected of him. I just need some advice. He has started going to the bathroom in his pants again. I just feel like i must be doing something wrong. My son has a speech problem which he has a speech therapist to help improve him. Any suggestions??

CNM518

Asked by CNM518 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Has he said what is going on in school? Like is someone bothering him? Do you think he is just acting out? If so start taking away toys and make him earn them back.
    Anonymous

• my son goes to mentalhealth every 2 weeks 2 times a month because he odd adhd talk with hs doctor tell the doctor whats going on with your son too see what he says good luck
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009