Just curious?

People say that when I talk it's sound kinda slurred but only when it's a "s" sound anyone else have this problem...Also another question i have perfect straight teeth but when i smile it's not centered like my teeth look more to the right anyone know if that is fixable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know about the "s" thing but my teeth aren't perfectly centered when I smile either and it bugs the crap outta me even though I'm the only one that ever notices. I had braces and my teeth are straight I just think it has something to do with the way my jaw is lined up. Do you know if you happen to have TMJ or do you ever get lock jaw?
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Do you have your tongue pierced? That could cause the problem with the letter s. If not, then you probably have a lisp.

With the alignment, it could be b/c your gums are soft and when you lay a certain way it causes your teeth to shift. My friend's mom has this and hers is from soem medicine she took.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• YES YES YES, It's fixable. My teeth are also perfectly straight, but I couldn't say "sssss" until I was 17 years old. That made being a teenager fun. I was in speech therapy since first grade, but didn't have a decent therapist until HS. She had my 's' fixed in a few weeks.

I don't know who you are, but PM me if you want to know how she fixed it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2009