bra question

if a 34d is getting to big in the straps but a 36d is to big in the cup what size should i try

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If a 34 is too big in the straps then I would go bigger.
    Also they have nearly A nearly B and Nearly C now so that might help you out.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't understand your question at all
    Anonymous

• 34d cup bras are getting to big in the staps but a 36 d cup is to big
    Anonymous

• than go smaller
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I meant to say in my answer why would you go bigger if the straps are already too big. My mind isn't with it today.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You should measure around the fullest part of you bust and then under it and for every 2 inches differences it is another cup size.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Your best bet is to go to your local JC Penney, Victoria Secret or Macys and get measured. It is free and you don't have to be naked. If not the 'apprpriate way to measure according to Liz Smith:

To determine band size, measure around the rib cage, just below your breasts. Then add 4 inches if the measurement is even and 5 if the measurement is odd. To determine cup size, measure around the fullest part of the breasts(over the nipples). Deduct the rib-cage measurement from this figure. A 1-inch difference between the measurements equals an A cup, 2 inches a B and so on.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't understand the question either. the 34" and 36" inches are how big around the chest area you are. The cup size is how much room your breast needs in the actual cup of the bra. A 34D and a 36D ought to have the same size cup, the 36D should just have more room to go around you with. I'd try a different brand or go to Victorias Secret and have them custom measure you. You don't have to buy a bra when you're there, just ask them to measure you.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009