need ideas for datenight?

My hubby has challenged me a datenight now i need ideas for 1 whole day what i can do to this man.. and he has my datenight all plann ed out so i am looking for ideas to tease, please whatever you have on top of your mind. maybe you can use some of these ideas .. so mommies help me with ideas for my datenight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A whole day??
    You could start with a nice breakfast in bed (you'll get a lot of that I'm sure) But make is something that you normally wouldn't have. Something sexy...something you can dip and feed him. Serve it to him in something he would find irresistable-like a button down shirt of his...or a jersey of his...or a nighty (you know what your husband would like)

Can you go to a local event that is taking place? Is there a show? A museum? A book signing? something that he wants to do but doesn't think he'll get the chance?

Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You can leave little clues around the house ending with a steamy letter....or a card with nothing but a sexy picture of you?

I really like floor picnics in candlelight. You can bring over the idea of food you have to feed eachother. Blindfold eachother and you have to guess what it is you are eating.

Hmmm...bring out a boring old board game..but change the rules (Checkers-everytime you get one of my pieces I have to.....etc.) Or you can go to the stores and buy the sexy dice or the games they have there.
    Lacey1012

• This sounds childish-but why not challenge him to a fingerpainting contest...get all playful with him (if he's the type) and then take a shower. *wink*

There's always the traditional massages. Truth or dare but with limited topics-so nobody gets in trouble. Go to a book store and look up different kind of sexual enhancing books together and whisper things in his ear as he's looking through.....
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think that it's important to know what a person's SO's fantasies are...if they are somethign doable and your willing what about fulfilling one of them.

A treasure hunt. Leave a trail of hints throughout the place...or you can even use a hint or two to send him to the store for some things and when he gets back the trail will end at you.

What about writing down everything that you love about him and giving that to him? Make him his favorite dessert and share it somewhere meaningful?
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Not to place men in a "sterotypical" situation, but how about a whole day in bed? Watching "guy" movies (or at least something not G rated or considered a chick flick), bringing him food in bed, and just napping, cuddling, talking, and......well....you know. ~wink~ Men are usually pretty simple. Food,sleep,sex=happy man.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2009