Cookie monster!!!! My sudden addiction to oatmeal cookies

OMG all of a sudden I just need iced oatmeal cookies and I just cant get enough. New year new addiction???? What are some of your addictions??? I;m also in the need for fruit roll ups lmao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Speaking of that...I need to make some chocolate chip cookies for my Dad...we nicknamed him the cookie monster because he was getting up in the middle of the night sneaking cookies. :)
    zipandzap

Answer by zipandzap at 2:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Coffee is my biggest addiction. I drink coffee and espresso every single day! the form changes, but it's all still coffee lol
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• im craving for some brown sugar pop tarts i cant keep them in the house because i can go through a whole box in a day. i wish my SO was here so he could go to the store for me
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Those cookies are the BEST! I'm just craving salt right now.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• hot tea...and before that it was Cheetos..and popcorn..lol...right now im craving cupcakes..but I cant have them even though I really want them...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 5:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• AFTER I had the baby I suddenly developed cravings for lemon flavored things. Lemon cake. Lemon cookies (lemon ginger cookies, especially). Lemon ginger tea. That lasted for a few months! I never had cravings while pregnant, though.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hagan Daaz makes a special reserve ice cream that is vanilla with a touch of caramel and sea salt! YUM! I love sweet and salty!
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 6:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• CEREAL!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Chai tea lattes from starbucks I could drink them all day long.

Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 10:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2009