cramping/ discharge

Iam 34 &1/2 weeks, Last night I had a few contractions, a little later I stood up and I felt another one or jst a cramp and then i felt something come out. I went to the bathroom and there was something on my underware, it was like clear with a little white. there wasn't alot.. This morning i felt cramps and then when i went to the bathroom i seen the same kinda thing in the toilet but it just looked white and there was more of it. I had some discharge like that a few days ago but no cramps. Could this be my mucous plug, or something else? Dose it sound like I should go in? I also feel perriod like cramps right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your mucus plug... it just means your body is preparing for the birth... no need to rush to the doctor unless your "cramps" get very strong and painful , 45sec-1 min long and 3 mins apart.
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 2:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009