Man suing wife for his Kidney back or he want 1.5 million for his donation.So what do you think about this?Is he just being bitter about the divorce?

I heard about this when the story first came out.I think it ridiculouse and yes I understand he's teed off because after everything he did for her she turns around and lied and cheats on him but for him to go on national television and make this public kinda makes him look like an A**(L.O.L)There's just no way he'll get either of what he's asking for.Hey to the ex wife Carma is a B****!!That's all I have to say about her.But then again who know what kind of person he was to her i guess there's always two sides to a story!!

tracey77978

Asked by tracey77978 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think it's a ridiculous waste of the court's time, and that he needs to man up and realize he made an error in judgment. Yes, she is a horrible person if what he says is true...but to waste time with a lawsuit that will never go anywhere is not going to help him and it won't likely hurt her much either.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I understand were he is coming from. But I truly don't think he is going to get any money from it. Or the kidney back.

Answer by louise2 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• This entire situation makes me sick to my stomach. I can , however, appreciate where he is coming from. Quoting the O.P. "who know what kind of person he was to her " Let's see...he stood by her through kidney failure. Had himself tested. Matched, then allowed them to basically cut him in half to remove his kidney to DONATE to her. She turns around, lies, cheats and acts a fool. If I were him I'd be pissed too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i can understand him being pissed, but COME ON!! i think he's just doing it so that everyone knows how much she sucks & to not trust her. but by doing that he's also making himself look bad.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think it's ridiculous. For them to take the kidney back would pretty much be a death sentence for her, not to mention pretty much impossible. As for him, well... sorry 'bout your bad luck, and they most likely won't give him any money because it's illegal to sell body parts. I didn't hear all of what happened but it just goes to show that people aren't always who or what they seem to be.
    kelfr25

Answer by kelfr25 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Of course if I were in that situation I'd be pissed to. He has absolutely every right to be upset.

But I don't see him getting the kidney or the money.

It was a gift. And you don't take gifts back. And it was given to her with the understanding their would be no need to pay him back. because that's what gifts are.

And he wants 1.5 mil for his "donation"?? Does he realize a donation is something you give away and don't get anything monetary in return?

I do feel sorry for him. But I think he's acting out of anger and spite to "show her" or "teach her a lesson" After he's had time to cool off I think he'll realize he acted like a jerk...Even if she did deserve it.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 5:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think that it is ridiculous. No court will rule that he can get the kidney back. What a waste of time and money.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:18 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I Think It Makes Him Look Like A Jerk. He Tried To Make Her Look Bad And Maybe It Did A Little But Not As Bad As It Made Him Look.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• first of all there is no way for him to get his kidney back. Secondly hes a Dr and to go on television and act like- i wouldn't want to be treated by him. Thirdly-he did give his kidney to her like 10 yrs ago. I'M sure he marriage was good then for him to give it to her; but ppl change. Maybe HE changed and became an a## and that's why she lied and cheated! We don't know exactly what happened. And non of that even matters because he gave his kidney to her willingly which makes it a "gift" and even going through a divorce- if you give your spouse a gift you have no claim on it afterwards.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009