Morning sickness oddities?

I have morning sickness, with my third child, until 4 pm. Then it just goes away. With my second child, at 5:30 every day, regardless of what I had eaten or how my day had gone, I vomited. With my first, I had no morning sickness ever. So, did any of you that suffered morning sickness have weird trends like these?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With my son I threw up every morning at 6 am. You could set your watch by it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If I got up before 7am I would be sick all day. No kidding. They adjusted my work schedule so I came in at 8am instead of 6. And my SO tried really hard to be quiet when getting ready for work (he got up at 5am) sometimes he still woke me up but I mean, hey, what could he do? He finally started putting his clothes and things that he would need in the morning out in the living room so he could just get up and leave me in peace. Such a great guy :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• With my first, I got nauseous on my hour drive to work. Sometimes, when it was warmish, I had to pull over when I passed a dairy farm to puke it out. EW EW EW.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Mine has always been around the clock, night and day. The first pregnancy it lasted the ENTIRE nine months...6 days after conception to my delivery room. The second pregnancy it started right away again and I thought "oh no". It was around the clock again, but this time it went away at about 4 months.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009