Hubby acts like a kid

Yesterday i was pretty stressed with the girls. they wouldnt listen to me after hubby got home and I was tring to dress them and Bath them. After it was all done I got a shower and went to my room to get dressed. on the way my hubby said something and i replied as i walked away he mocked me.... THAT is one thing I cant stand and for him to do it after he knew I was stressing and tring to get out the door pissed me off. I swear sometimes he acts like a child.. anyone else have this problem?

pebbles86

Asked by pebbles86 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes my husband at times will act like a child so when he does that I treat him as if he were achild,he hates when I do that but he gets the hint that I hate it even more when he acts like one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Maybe he was trying to get you to lighten up. I am too serious for my own good. My husband will tickle or tease just to try to cheer me up or at least force me out of my funk. It is true that my husband will log more playstation time than my son and he enjoys fireworks and circus more than any child I know. But at times that matter most he is a rock and loving companion. I dont know what I would dowithout him.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• omg my boyfriend acts like such a child most times...i do in-home childcare so i'm always around preschoolers and babies...the last thing i want to do is come home to him...he makes horrible sounds, pokes me, gets behind me to taunt me...it drives me insane!
    Elizabeth1015

Answer by Elizabeth1015 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• yeah. i'd tell mine i do'tn sleep with children so until he stops acting like one...of course he's way more mature than i am usuallyl
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:08 AM on Jul. 19, 2008