Whats your favorite cleaning product???

Just want to pick your brains.

I love the magic eraser and Mr.clean all purpose in fabreeze meadows and rain scent.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 2:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JanieBoBanie

Answer by JanieBoBanie at 2:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Baking soda! It really is great at getting away tough build up.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• the lady I pay once every two weeks to come clewan my house for a hundred bucks..lol
    Anonymous

• i do like magic eraser. i also like baking soda and vineager. i am very partual to some of the products a company i work with has, it got the paint out of my dd's BRAND NEW outfit she wore when she was an "artist" at my aunts apartment!
    Anonymous

• i have a couple. i really dont liek the magic eraser casue it leaves like a residue afterwards. i like soft scrub for counter tops, tubs, toliets,floors. and the mr clean all pourpose cleaner with febreeze scent in it..
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I know the residue your talking about...I use it to take fingerprints of the walls and then use a damp cloth to take off the residue. Its great for getting coffee and wine stains out of my counter tops.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Simple green and vinegar..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• White Vinegar, Baking Soda, Borax, and Ammonia.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I like anything by green works. It smells so good and really works.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I absolutly LOVE the Oxy Clean Max Force stain remover....It's in a little blue spray bottle in the laundry isle but it works on everything! It gets red kool aide out of my couch when nothing else would! It's a God-send! It even gets marker off my recliner!!!! I will continue to buy it as long as I live!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 7:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2009