Anyone have gallbladder problems?

Just curious as to what your symptoms are/were and if you had the gallbladder removed, and if it helped.

moniquesand

Asked by moniquesand at 2:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Health

• I did have mine removed. I went to the dr b/c I had a pain under my ribs. It felt as though someone was shoving two fingers right up under them. I also had alot of diarhea. As far as the pain goes it did help. But for the other it didn't at all. It is dif for everyone. It helped my sis alot, but my mil it didn't at all. She is like me it didn't help with the constant diahrea. But we were also diagnosed with IBS after having it removed. Some ppl are right back like 2-3 days. Mine was awful, I would rather have another hysterectomy as to have my gallbladder removed agian. So I just think it is dif for everyone.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yes, I had MAJOR problems!! I had mine removed in 2001. There is some things that I still can't eat. Just depends on your body.. I know I haven't hurt like that since.. You learn what not to eat. Believe me.. lol
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 3:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had a "Gallbladder Attack"..it was similiar to a heartattack..I had it removed a week later..No more greasy foods! It was th eworst pain I have every experienced..worse than childbirth.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009