Snoring dh

Geez mine snores soo loud ...does ur dh/so snore? How do u deal with it...

mrs.betty

Asked by mrs.betty at 12:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2012 in Relationships

• It only bothers me if I'm trying to fall asleep. I usually nudge him with my elbow or in the shin with my foot.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• Lmao ....
    mrs.betty

Comment by mrs.betty (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• My SO is a sleeps soundly all cuddled up next to me. ((blush))

The reason why some guys snore is because they have too much belly fat. Have him get in the gym and do some cardio. It'll reduce his tummy fat, decrease his snoring and you will enjoy each other more.
    onelove1982

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• My guy is skinny as a twig and snores like a busted chainsaw. He also farts something fierce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• I've got a MAJOR snorer myself! I sleep with earplugs in but even that doesn't always help! And it makes my ears hurt. I was going to ask this as a question the other day, I'll just read your comments and see if I can get suggestions too :)
    janderson595

Answer by janderson595 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• my guy snores so loud he disturbs the dog in the other room. and the reason the dog was originally put in the other room at night is because he snores. now i can't get away from it. i shove him and make him roll over. that works for a little while. then i have to do it again.
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• Her's what I do:

Give him/her a gently nudge. This should make them turn over, temprarily stop snoring and give you (hopefully) the time you need to get to sleep. Should this not work...

Rub his/her earlobe for a couple of seconds. his should make them turn over, temprarily stop snoring and give you (hopefully) the time you need to get to sleep. Should this not work...

Whisper his/her name softly in their ear. his should make them turn over, temprarily stop snoring and give you (hopefully) the time you need to get to sleep. Should this not work...

Whisper someone else's name in their ear. I guarantee that he/she will not sleep another wink all night.

Problem solved!
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:54 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• all the men on my husband side of the family, have this loud snore and it gets worse as they got older

Jgreg

Answer by Jgreg at 6:03 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• Mine does, It will annoy me until I remember what my great grandma said: my great grandpa used to snore every night and it would drive her crazy, after he died, she would lay awake missing that sound.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 6:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2012

• My spouse used to snore quite loudly. After a few years of nagging, I called our family doctor, and asked her to speak with him about the snoring. He went for a sleep study; his blood-oxygen levels were dropping so low (due to severe sleep apnea), they sent him home after two hours, instead of eight. He sleeps with a cPap machine, no longer snores, sleeps less, wakes refreshed, and dramatically reduced his risk of heart attack

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2012