Problems with the milk makers. adult content

i'm a little over 9 weeks in pregnancy #2. my son is 15 months. every now and then, when my nipples get hard, the feel like they are on fire. there is no ease to the pain, i just endure till it goes away. i never experienced anything like this in my first two pregnancy's. /my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 14 weeks. second successful with my son./ is this something i should worry about?

babymomma101110

Asked by babymomma101110 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. It sucks (mine were like that and I know others who had that issue with some pregnancies), but as far as I know it's not too uncommon. Have you asked your midwife or ob/gyn about it? Maybe s/he can suggest something. Mine didn't know of anything that would help, but keeping them moisturized eased it some for me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2012