• In the Spotlight:

MOM TEAM?

HAS ANYONE TRIED OUT THE MOM TEAM? IF SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?IS IT ABOUT MARKETING? OR HOME BUSINESS? I NEED INFO PLEASE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's a scam, a multi level marketing scam. Of course those involved will tell you otherwise, but its a scam.
    Anonymous

• Well why don't you hear about it from someone who is in it, then make up your own mind.
    www.themomteam.com/4familyandfreedom
    Make up your own mind, I did.
    If you have a problem viewing, just write me! ~God Bless
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I joined the mom team. It's not a scam, there are thousands of women who do it. The mom team is partnered with a wellness company. It's just an online store to buy all your household needs. You can earn money by referring people to shop there. Speak to your rep. & they can give you all the detals.
    Anonymous

• I was part of the MOM Team. It is not a scam. It is MLM but NOT A SCAM. That said I don't recommend it! I was with them for 7 months and tried everything to make it work. I never got a single person to order and I was required to... I wouldn't have minded paying a business overhead but I was required to order the products, which I don't like and was allergic to! I moved on. You will be earning a commission of all sales that you refer. They are through Melaleuca... Do your homework on the company not the team before you get involved...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• It's Melaleuca .. I have three children with special needs and had someone give me a sample of their products and my son had a asthma attack with their dishwasher detergent, just the smell. I'm with Shakee and loving it http://content.shaklee.com/shaklee/flash/PowerOfTen/
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The MOM Team is wonderful! I have never met a group of women that are more wonderful to work with. They are a support team that offers a free website, free training, and free support. I have asthmatic kids who are doing wonderfully with the Melaleuca products.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 4:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Its not a scam. Its Meleluka. I am not with them and I have not tried their products but I know they are not a scam. They are a legit home business.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• It's not a scam. It's an MLM. I used to be a part of the team. It's Melaleuca. It's a pyramid scheme. Great products. I enjoy using them. I don't promote Mela anymore, but do use the products. That type of business was not for me. But, it could work for you. It does cost money every month. $50-$60 a month to buy product. Good Luck! : )
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The best way to get information and form an opinion is to view the presentation (offered by the person who referred you to the Mom Team) and do independent research on your own.  You can find more information here directly on Melaleuca's website:

http://www.melaleuca.com/Introduction/

If you and your family already shop monthly for health/medical, personal care, beauty, and home care products, this is an opportunity to earn income by doing just that and sharing your new store with others.

If you like what you see, you'll have to get in touch with an existing rep to get started.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You all need to stop using the phrase Pyramid Scheme.... there are actual pyramids where people lose thousands of dollars. They are STRICTLY ILLEGAL. No company could operate under that foundation and survive...they would be shut down!

From what I've seen, Melaleuca isn't a real MLM either. I work with a real MLM. The fact that you could NEVER consider working it as a business and still earn referral commissions, like my friend does. All she does is get enough to compensate for the cost of her monthly purchase. It's just a referral program..... google, amazon, best buy, toys r us, target, walmart....they all have them. Did you know that?? Search for "Affiliate Programs" . You share the company with friends and family and if they shop on those sites through YOUR link, you get up to 30% commission!!

Same deal with melaleuca.

Have fun!
    WAHMommyto2

Answer by WAHMommyto2 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009