WEDDING RING ADVISE HELP? psycic

My husband got me a wedding ring for our 10th year anniversary, i have memory problems, so i can remember cerain things, but anyways 2 days ago i thought i had put my ring in a shirt when i went to get it out it wasnt there, so i might of had it in my palm, and lost it somewhere, on my way to get the kids, what to do, i am devistated, he saved for 10 years and i lost it within in a week of having it? does insurance cover what to do?? help should i see a psychic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I would CALMLY look through all your clothes pockets, and then walk away and do something else. And then go back and look for it again....and then walk away...etc. I know that every single time I'm in a panic looking for something I never find it, but the moment I stop-whoop...there it is.

Check under furniture...cushions...shoes washer/dryer...every little place you can think of. Good luck.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude, but how many times are you going to ask this question today? This like, the 5th or 6th time...
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ohh Carolyn ya know not everyone is on at the same time maybe some one will tell her to look some were she has not yet ...are you jealous or something gee

I would look in your car console or medicine cabinet just back track and look everywhere the vacuum etc etc

Anonymous

• i have prayed for things to help me locate it and that usually works. accept for my camera. i think that got stolen. anyway i would pray for and yes insurance should cover that. you will need the receipt and call your home owners insurance. that covers your valuables.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I do the backtracking thing a LOT. When I take my wedding ring off tho, I have one particular place I put it (above the sink on a thumbtack) for when I'm getting my hands in food like cookie dough/hamburger meat. When I'm putting on lotion I put it in my mouth (I know that nasty but I put it between my top and bottom teeth in front so I don't lose it). check the washer, it could've came out of the pocket and be around the middle part or inside another piece of laundry that was in the washer. I have hardwood floors so I'd have heard mine hit the floor if I dropped it. Try to just sit down and visualize last time you saw it and maybe it'll come to you. Mine usually comes to me in a dream where I hid it from myself.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• SOSORRY IF I POSTED ALOT, but i have a memory disorder so back tracking, and remembering if i posted, are things i forget. THANK YOU
    Anonymous

• So you can't remember that you've posted this about a million times. Do you remember where you put your child?
    Anonymous

• NO PSYCHICS. You'll lose money along with the ring.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My gosh, does it really matter how many times she's posted? She's obviously upset about losing the ring (as I would be if it were mine).
    Poster...I hope you find it really soon. I hope you'll post again and tell us where you found it. I always find mine in places I didn't check because it just seemed so unlikely (I've been looking for SD card for my cam/phone for over a month and still haven't found them) and it's always kinda funny where we do end up finding things. Good luck :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009