WEDDING RING Psychic, HELP

any reccomendations My husband got me a wedding ring for our 10th year anniversary, i have memory problems, so i can remember cerain things, but anyways 2 days ago i thought i had put my ring in a shirt when i went to get it out it wasnt there, so i might of had it in my palm, and lost it somewhere, on my way to get the kids, what to do, i am devistated, he saved for 10 years and i lost it within in a week of having it? does insurance cover what to do?? help should i see a psychic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Unless you want to waste more money and still not have your ring, I would not see a psychic.

Anonymous

• If it was in a shirt then it may be in the dirty clothes basket. I know when I loose things I have to back track everything. If it were in your hand you more than likely laid it down somewhere in the house. I know if I took my ring off and put it in my pocket it helps if I remember why I put it in my pocket to begin with. I would just retrace my steps. Good luck
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• And if I loose something in my van the lost object us usually stuck either between the seat and console or under the seat adjusters in the floor. Once again good luck
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I am a psychic and it doesnt work like that. Retrace your steps and good luck
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 4:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I agree with retracing your steps. Check the bathrooms, bedrooms, closets,etc...As far as insurance unless you took out a policy on it you will not see a penny from it from your insurance.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• First try to relax... then as the other posters have said retrace your steps...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• First the more you panic the worse it will get.. Calm down, and retrace your steps. You will find it.. it may not be today, but it will turn up. They always do... (unless it was like my class ring and got stolen, lol. JK)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009