Any cd's like Fisher Price's "Baby Moves"?

We have the "Baby moves" cd from Fisher Price, and we love it; however, it's getting a little old. We'd like something like it - Familiar songs, but with a dance-like beat and no vocals (I can't stand the cd's with little kids singing). Or a guy and a guitar would be great too. We like Trout Fishing in America because they sing fun and funny kid-safe songs. I'm not really interested in the crazy patronizing kid-bands either. I guess I'm a little picky, but can you help?

heydooney

Asked by heydooney at 10:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Disney just released a bunch of CDs of classic Disney songs redone by popular artists now. You may want to look into that.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2008