WOOHOOOO!!!

IF ANYONE REMEMBER THE QUESTION I ASKED ABOUT IF ANYONE IS ON THE DEPO SHOT AND IF IT CAN GET YOU PREGO...WELL I THOUGHT I FELT SOMETHING MOVING IN MY BELLY TODAY.! SO I TOOK A TEXT AND I'M NOT! THANK THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW LOL

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey, Nicole! LOL! Glad it worked out for you!

Answer by Bmat at 3:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• why did you think you were preg did you miss a period

Anonymous

• The depo shot got you prego?! Or you got prego while on the depo shot?
    Anonymous

• lol i meant if i could get prego while i'm on the Depo!...and no I didn't miss a period...It's just I've seen a lot of people on here saying they got prego while on the depo shot...and i think it was just making my mind make me think i was feeling something move in my belly...BUT! i'm not prego !
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Well, hopefully you would have known for quite a while by the time you are able to feel something move.....................
    Anonymous

• wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you really wouldn't know if you were if your on the depo shot..."with no periods." and like when i was prego with my daughter i didn't have any symptoms... but oh well...all i'm saying i'm happy.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2009