BFN's every time!

I have tested with FMU everytime that I have, I've used different brands of tests, and have waited. I was supposed to get my AF on Jan. 11th, and still no sign of her coming to visit! I woke up the past two morning with what felt like period cramps, but no bleeding, and they went away as soon as i got up and moving. Im jsut wondering if someone else had this happen, and ended up with a positive HPT at a later date, because mine still came up negative this morning =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I haven't had a false BFN. But I do know people who have. Due to this, one of my friends didn't find out she was indeed pregnant until she was 5 mths along. The best advise I have for you is to make an appointment with your Dr if you don't get your period or a BFP within the next week. It is possible your cycle could be off.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009