how?

how do fish have sex? i mean do they get horny?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It’s Not About You, It’s About Them - I’ve learned that when people initiate negativity, it is a reflection of their inner state expressed externally and you just happen to be in front of that expression. It’s not personal, so why do we take it personally? In short: Because our ego likes problems and conflict. People are often so bored and unhappy with their own lives that they want to take others down with them. There have been many times when a random person has left a purposefully hurtful comment on TSN, and regularly checked back to see if anyone else responded to their comment, waiting eagerly to respond with more negativity.
    sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lmao jodi what kinda questions you askin today lol and good afternoon
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• YOu need a hobby. One that doesnt involve fish.
    Anonymous

• lmao!!

i dont know.. i dont want to know!!! eww!! lol.. just the thought of fishes humping each other! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• well anon can you answer it. and hi wendy i am good. just trying to have some fun
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• she has one talking with her girls on cafe mom I wonder jodi maybe we should google that and google how people can be so rude lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• lol i see that jodi i need the laughs i quit today yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I always wondered that too, some give live birth, some actually poop the eggs out and another fish comes over and inseminates then outside of the body. So who knows, it depends on the fish.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't think fish actually have sex. I think they spawn. The mommy fish lays the eggs and then the daddy fish does his business in the water over the eggs. I think thats how it works. Thats all I really remember from biology class.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2009