Have you ever felt like this?

while being in a relationship with your man , have you ever felt jealous of other women he's been with? maybe that he did other things with them that he has never done with you or that they share something that the two of you will never share. If so how have you handled things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I think that alot of us find ourselves feeling that way at one point or another. I think it is because we are so into the relationship that we wish we were their one & only ever. I get bothered when I think about him having to talk to his ex, but I take assurance in that he loves me & I also tell myself that if he wants "that" back then take her. I think she nasty looking, but I am biased. Look at this way, they are not together for a reason right? So rest knowing that & that you are the one he wants. It's easier said than done. It drives me crazy he has pictures of her still & from the wedding at that, however he they do have a child together & I told him that if wanted to put her pic out then he was to put it by lil man's bed. I don't have pics of my ex except for where my daughter's stuff is. You just have to keep telling yourself you are the one wants. Even if it takes 50 million times. LOL good luck.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 11:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Ugh. I am so like that and I'm not even a jealous person. A couple of years ago I found out my husband had a one-night-stand with a woman we both used to work with. For some reason it just turned my stomach thinking about it. We almost got divorced....For some reason I just could not get over it. It made me sick every time I thought about him and her together...and it was even way before we met...I dunno. I think it must be normal to feel this way. I don't even get jealous when I see girls looking at him now or they flirt with him...I trust him completely and don't even worry about that kind of thing.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I think its normal to feel that way. I try not to think about things like that though because there is no reason to get yourself worked up about things in the past. It's done and over with and he is with you now so that is all that matters. My hubby gets more upset than I do if he thinks about me being with my ex so we both just dont go there.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 18, 2008