Who plays backgammon?

I am trying to learn, but the on-line how to's have not been very helpful. How and where did you learn? Any suggestions?

MommasCooCoo

Asked by MommasCooCoo at 3:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Someone showed me... for some reason I had an easier time that way. You might want to try some online game sites like pogo or msn games... play with a computer until you get the hang of it.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My uncle showed me when I was really little. Its been so long that I forgot how. Sorry.
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• well I found out through trial and error, lol. the object is to get all your chips to the other side... if you have a single chip, the other player can land on it and send it back to the beginning, but you can do this to them as well.. you can split up the roll of the dice any way you like... an chips stacked over 1 you can not land on... hope that helps... any other questions.. pm me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• www.zone.msn.com is a great site to learn but play with the computer.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009