Do you

.....find these types of titles annoying?. Half titles ...like..."do you"? and "Is this"?

Or just one word, like "help", " please', or the worst..." ummmm.."

I like to have some idea what the person is asking. I may have nothing to offer in the advice department on that topic !

Does this annoy you too? Or do you like wasting time? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's one click of the mouse to open it, and another to get out of it. Who cares? You don't think this post was a waste of time? I do.
    Anonymous

• I think ppl do it to spark interest and curiosity so there post will get opened and answered. My issue is with the ppl who post the entire question in the titles??
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• wow. this one is annoying!! and i agree with both ^ :-):-)
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• umm did you not just post in the same form lol people are so funny

Anonymous

• If I dont have the time I dont open them, then again when I dont have the time I dont answer questions. It isnt like were super duper busy if were answering questions is it?

Answer by gemgem at 4:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Only because they usually post a bunch of them consecutively. One will be Do you? The next will be What if? Then How Come? Yes, that's annoying!
    Anonymous

• 4:05 who are you talking to ??..
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Not annoying IMO...If I read the whole question and didn't find it interesting or if I have nothing to answer then, I go on to next or just totally log off CM and do some mommy chores...lol
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Yes...this post was written in the same format ...it's called 'sarcasm'..look it up! Geeesh! LOL

By the nasty remarks...we can tell just who has been responsible for the annoying questions. LOL
    Anonymous