Rudeness...

Why is it that all these anon posters feel the need to be so darn rude today?! If you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut!!

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think ppl do it to get a rise out of others..I see it is working..you should delete this post..don't give them what they want.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• haha i agree.. i dontk now.. anon posters annoy me unless its me that is being the anon poster! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• It’s Not About You, It’s About Them - I’ve learned that when people initiate negativity, it is a reflection of their inner state expressed externally and you just happen to be in front of that expression. It’s not personal, so why do we take it personally? In short: Because our ego likes problems and conflict. People are often so bored and unhappy with their own lives that they want to take others down with them. There have been many times when a random person has left a purposefully hurtful comment on TSN, and regularly checked back to see if anyone else responded to their comment, waiting eagerly to respond with more negativity.
    sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I just put this 5 posts down but I agree with you lol

sunkist9

• Why does it have to be some big deep reason. Their inner self coming out. Or they're jealous or trouble makes or what ever. Maybe they, like me, simply type exactly what they are thinking. And they couldn't care less what someone has to say about it. The only difference is I don't go anonymous.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• sometimes i read answers that are anon and think now why did they go anon for that. as for saying rude stuff i think sometimes being rude can help some stupid people she the truth. only if they are pointing out a good point that is. sometimes people don't like the truth and it comes out bad but if suppose they could do it nicely.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The rude anons aren't going to like this, but when I see them striking out I feel sorry for them, since they can't be happy people and post in such a way. Or maybe I'm wrong, but this is the way it seems to me.

Answer by Bmat at 4:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• They are either depressed or just bored and or jealous .
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• maybe they just have a different opinion than the norm and they feel like they will get bashed if they speak up?? I don't know..I guess if I don't want to answer with my name, I just pass. The old golden rule about if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything works for me.
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 6:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I haven't figured out why people think they need to post anon all the time anyway. Seems they are more ugly when they post anon. I saw a post late last night that ask Do you like the day time mom's or night time mom's better? What a question.....Aren't we all suppose to me mature around here?
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009