has any had to get glasses for their 19 month old? If so how did they do wearing them?

I just found out today that my 19 month old has to get glasses. I am a little worried about how he will do wearing them. If anyone has had to put their young child in glasses and has any advice for me it would be a big help.

joleensboys

Asked by joleensboys at 4:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Health

• My niece had to wear them at about that age... she did ok with it... I mean at that age she did pull them off (get sturdy bendy frames!!!) but she out grew that fast. She got them because her eyes wold cross and I guess the surgery is not supposed to correct it 100%... Anyways she is 5 years old now and she always wears them and her rx has not changed much.
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009