How do I get rid of these blackheads?

We all know what they are..the question is, "How do we get rid of them?" I have them all over my nose. I exfoliate weekly, wash my face everyday, do mud masks and nothing seems to be helping. I have also bought one of those Dove pore minimizing thingys' lol. I see people all the time who don't have blackheads. What are they doing that Im not???
Hopefully someone can help me out and thanks to all who reply!

Momma2Jae

Asked by Momma2Jae at 4:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Okay..a couple of things. You may need to change your makeup. It could be adding to the problem. Do not use bar soap on your face. Do not use greasy, or oily anything on or near your face. Clay masks that don't contain any kind of mints (they can irritate) should help remove blackheads. Try a warm wet towel on your face for 10-15 minutes..then apply clay mask. After you have removed the blackheads clean your face, use a toner and then moisterize. Many women with oily skin think they shouldn't use moisterizer. What happenss is you striop the skin of oil..so the skin goes into hyper gear pumping out more oil..thus clogged pours etc. It might be worth your time and money if you can afford it to go have a facial. The can remove the blackheads and help you make good cosmetic choices for your skin type. Off the subject..but I would rather have a facial than a massage any day.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Hydrogen peroxide works for my son!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had this problem for over 20 years and it was getting worse.
    I switched products just before Thanksgiving and my pores are getting smaller by the day.
    I use Arbonne Anti aging products. There is no mineral oil to clog your pores. I saw the biggest improvement the first time I used the Deep Pore cleansing mask. A lot of my pores halved in size. I have them on my t-zone but they look so much better and they really are getting smaller. I have tried those nose strips and the pores just used to fill back up.
    I now use makeup with no mineral oil and talc and that is definately helping as well.
    If you would like to know more visit http://www.try.myarbonne.com
    Let me know if you have any questions, or if you would like me to send you some samples.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• No matter how or where on your body >>>>

Proactiv Solution

texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 6:24 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Panoxyl. 2.5 facial wash. You can buy it at wal-mart for $9. It regulates your PH balance in your face. you can look it up on www.acnetalks.com It not only visibly clears your pores the first time you use it..also makes them small by a tightning yet non-drying effect. I love it.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 2:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2009