homeschool textbook qustion

has anybody ever ordered homeschool books from this company called the "back pack?" if so, is it good?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Shopping

• Those are good prices that are listed for used. We do the used books for all of our kids. I didn't know of this site, but it looks like something I would order from.
    Anonymous

• You can go to your public school and borrow text books. Then your child will be on the same curriculumwith the school. It's at the Principal's discretion though.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I've never heard of it before but this is my first year homeschooling. Have you asked this question in the "Happy Homeschoolers" group on CafeMom? There are 3,000 moms in there. Someone is bound to know the answer to your question!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2009