Really need some advice ladies?

im a month a half pregnant and im getting worried. i can barely even get out of bed i just feel sick, naseaus, weak, and extremely tired. i havent left my house in three days or got anything accomplished. Also, i have been waking up with night sweats. Has anyone else felt like this?? Could this be something more severe than just "pregnancy" symptoms?? with my last i felt nothing like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pregnancy symtoms hun.. you'll be fine. you just need to get through the first three months and after that you only have to deal with the swelling.. and the moving of thebaby and the appts! :) you'll be fine.. if you feel something isnt right call your doc! :)
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Isn't pregnancy wonderful?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You're okay...it'll get better I promise. The first three months suck!!!! I remember sitting in my car before work just trying to get up enough energy to get out. I really don't know how women hide the fact that they're pregnant during the first trimester. Deep breaths and as much sleep as you can get!

Good Luck
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• isnt pregnancy great that first trimester! I was so sick the first trimester i could barely get up the energy to roll out of bed to just to go to the couch lol. It does get better just make sure your eating healthy, getting lots of sleep and lots of fluids. After the first trimester it gets way better for a while anyway then you have to go through the swelling and back pain lol all worth it in the end though.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• yup just pregnancy the worst times are the first and third trimesters.

sleep anytime you are tired seriously just sleep sleep and sleep!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009