Are ben wa balls safe during pregnancy?

Just need some opinons and advice on this one. I would like to use them for stepping up my kegel exercises, but I hear they are great during intercourse.

amber1216

Asked by amber1216 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used to do those in home "fun parties" and I can tell you now that ben wa balls aren't really that good during pregnancy. Not only because they can introduce bacteria into your vagina, but they can also damage your cervix during sex since your cervix is swollen and tender during pregnancy. I advised all customers against it.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 4:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm sorry..what do you do with them exactly..i've seen them in the sex shop, but never asked questions..Enlighten me.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If they're what I think they are..and they are inserted in the vagina....I wouldn't due to the risk of introducing bacteria and developing an infection.

If you're not supposed to check your cervix while pregnant...I would think not...

Anonymous