IS THIS NORMAL?

I'M 4 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS PREGNANT BUT FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME CRAMPING,IF LIKE I WAS GOING TO GET MY PERIOD.I'M WORRIED BECAUSE BEFORE THIS PREGNANCY I HAD A MISCARRIAGE ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant, thats what i had @ 2/3 weeks, later i found out i was pregnant b/c my period never came
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 4:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I had that with my first two. I waited until nearly 2 weeks after I missed my period to take a test because I was convinced the cramps I was having were a sign that I was going to start at any moment. It's completely normal.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Agreed. Cramping is very normal. I had cramps (just like period cramps) all the way through my first trimester. As long as there is no bleeding...you're good.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• cramping is totally normal! i also had a miscarriage and when i was pregnant again i started getting cramping and i freaked out of course, especially because they were pretty bad, but it was totally normal and my daughter came out perfectly fine! dont stress! if it gets to the point that you are doubled over in pain or you have a lot of bleeding, then you should be concerned, otherwise you have a totaly typical pregnancy
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009