what are some ways for me to be "more sexy" for my bf?

I'm not much of the girly girl type and was just needing a little advice on how to be sexy. I have no idea even where to start so anything will help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he the father of your kids? Are you planning to get married? Why be sexy? Why not just be yourself? If he doesn't find it sexy you need a new guy.
    Anonymous

• I like costumes, you dont have to be "girly". they have tons that are sexy but not too girly...I would google it, Im sure he will love it lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If I were you, I would not even try to be sexy for him. What you really want is for him to fall in love with you for who you are and not for how you look. Let him get to know the person you are on the inside and your relationship will stand a much better chance of lasting a lifetime than if you attract him with your body. Our bodies get old, and we sag in places we never thought we would, and we get wrinkles, but the persons we are on the inside improve as we age. Never, ever try to win a guy's affections with sex or anything related to it. If he loves you for you, the sexy part will be automatic.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• well, im pregnant with his daughter, and yea we are planning on getting married. i want to do this for him, he didnt ask me to. i just want to do something special and i know im not very good in that department which is why i chose it. i know he would be surprised if i did something unexpected because it is not like me. i want to surprise him. its not about getting him to fall for me, thats already done :) i just want him to see a different side of me that i havent ever let out. i hope that explains a little bit more. sorry if i was a bit too vague when i asked the question.
    Anonymous

• Ok how long have you been with your boyfriend? He found you attractive already because he is your boyfriend.

You not being the girly type doesnt have anything to do with being sexy. You can put on a pair of fitted jeans, nice blouse, a pair of flat shoes or boots and be sexy. Wear your hair in ponytail or french braid, pulled up or let in hang out. Put a little lip gloss on to give your lips a little shine and you will be good.
    trishpassion

Answer by trishpassion at 4:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• my husband finds me most sexy when i compliant him or we spend some one on one time and we have a blast. if your looking for exterior beauty then just do you hair in a different way or a style he likes, make up and some nice clothes. my husband has flash back of when i come out in just a tie of his naked. that was hot.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i have been with him for about 8 months, but we have known each other for longer.
    Anonymous

• What makes you feel sexy? Use that.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• if your asking for some spice it up ideas think like a guy, what would you want, how about suprise him when he gets home to candlight dinner, you all dressed up and then after be very sexy and tell him dessert is in the bedroom tonight, wink wink...i think you can figure it out from here, buy a sexy lingere or panty bra set and have like chocolate covered strawberries in bed, guys like romance too just dont like to admit it but you can tell by their reaction, also some nights buy a cheep wig and play pretend and use an accent......ahh i wish i could go back to these days with my guy but now we have little one in room taking up all my time, enjoy while you can. romance is gone for a few years
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ok first of all good for you for caring to do this. don't listen to people who say stop trying and let him love you the way you are. obviously he already loves you the way you are because he is with you and wants to marry you but just like we appreciate it when our men stay in shape and look hott he will apreciate it as well and it will better your relationship and make him less tempted to look elswhere. you should get some of those sexy underwear sets like black lace with ribbons and shit from hot topic or online or around halloween get a sexy cop costume or something and put it on for him 3 months later and handcuff him to the bed.

continued..............
    punkrockmom153

Answer by punkrockmom153 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 27, 2009