Morning sickness tricks

What did you do to relieve your morning sickness? I have two children and I work, so I can't really lay in bed all day like I want to, LOL. (But I really want to)!!!

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• we all want to at that point lol.
    Nothing helped my morningsickness i was so sick and throwing up my dr had to give me a precribtion medication for nausea.
    but here are some things i was told to try lol
    Take a 50mg tablet of vitamin b6 when you get up that actually did kind of help twds the end.
    Ginger tablets you can take up to like 8 a day they are safe
    peppermint candy or gum
    ginger ale nice and cold
    soda crackers of course
    eating a yogurt befor bed at night.
    good luck hope you feel better soon.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I drank McDonalds coffee every morning..It soothe my stomach..When I was not working, I took Phenergan..my ob prescribed it.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Saltines and 7-Up really helped me.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Nothing worked for me. Hope you have better luck!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• nothing really helped me either. I would always eat blan cereal like chex for breakfast, that way it wasnt to bad coming up and i didn't have dry heaves. the stuff they make for morningsickness with ginger and stuff made me sicker...saltines helped some... good luck it will be old news before you know it.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 4:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Try having Saltine crackers next to you bed, and have that before you get out of bed. Also in the morning do immediately jump out of bed. Try to relax and slowly have your crackers. I had that problem where I was tired alot and just wanted to sleep, but I just kept going and tried to avoid that feeling. Also, I cried a dark chocolate candy with me to give me energy during the day.
    Have your crackers it works. I wouldn't try the coffee that is not too good for the baby. Also, if it gets that bad talk to your doctor.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 4:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• On my previous pregnancy one of the doc's that I worked for told me to take B6, I've been forgetting to get them, but I will for sure.
    They helped me for sure, in the mean time I'm eating saltines and drinking Mineralized Carbonated Water with lemon and salt, they sure help me keep my stomach settle. GOOD LUCK!
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009