The cornerstone...

This is just a curiosity question. I really hope it does not turn into a bash fest.

What is the cornerstone of your faith? When I say your faith, I do not mean your religion but rather you personal relationship with your deity or your decision to not have a relationship with a deity.

anetrnlov

Asked by anetrnlov at 4:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm an atheist and the foundation of my beliefs are logic and fact.  It is not in my nature to blindly follow anyone or anything.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The cornerstone of being a Pagan is the personal resposiblity we have to ourselves as well as our outlook concerning the rest of the world. We hold ourselves and other accountable for their actions and do not lay blame on a imaginary being. If we have wronged some one we attone for said behavior and to our best to remedy the situation. If someone has wronged us we expect the same treatment.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Jesus
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Christ being my lord and savior dying on the cross for my sins. It rings true for me, because I know if I had the option of saving my children from dying by dying myself, I wouldn't think twice. I believe that God loves us the same way.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• A firm and sure foundation Jesus Christ.
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Amen, Bonn!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Jesus.His REAL existance(not the one in the bible)and my desire to walk in a way that makes other go"hey,I need what she has".
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 6:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Jesus. Ephesian 2:20 And are built upon the foundations of the apostle and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone, In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord, In who ye also are builded together for a habitation of God thrhough the Spirit. Couldn't help myself, I Love that scripture

Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 6:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• The Noble Eightfold Path. It is what I try to live every day.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Logic and facts are the basis of why I believe the way I do. To be a Christian you need to be a logical thinker and look at the facts that show Christ is the only way.
    Anonymous