Mortgage bill passed by Bush ?

I was told that Bush passed a bill to lower mortgages as one of the last things he did. I am trying to find information on this but can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know the details of this or where I can read about it ?
Thanks .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• our lender just called today and said their was a new program where we can get our mortgage lowered. not sure if this has to do with bush but either way i would could your old lender or a new one to find out about this lower mortgage program it's the same difference be it from Bush or not. it lowers your rate. we are all for it and was told the fee to get it gets paid back to us plus we also save on the monthly mortgage payment. also do you know about the housing tax credit?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• "Democratic leaders added an $800 billion increase, to $10.6 trillion, in the statutory limit on the national debt."
    Anonymous

• Thanks alot.
    No, what is the housing tax credit ?
    Anonymous

• Once again the we are rewarding the irresponsible in our country.  Get ready folks our new Congress along with Obama are going to grow our debt more than Bush could have dreamed.  Those making under 250k get your wallets out Obama will want your money too.  I understand why Bush signed this it would have been passed and signed by Obama but probably would of ended up even more expensive.  I am just sick to death of this crap.  We are living in a Welfare world.  Maybe we should quit our jobs and stop paying our bills and someone will rescue us.  Oh wait we are responsible and could not live with ourselves if we did not take care of our own business. 

Anonymous

• WOW anon657-its funny how you put bush's decisions in signing that and blaming obama-like a true republican!!
    Anonymous