Anyone else addicted to orange juice?

omg I would drink it all day long...I should only drink like 16oz though right cause its a lot of sugar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Make it yourself, and maybe add some water to it. That way you can drink more, or simply eat the oranges!! They are actually also good for the nausea!!
    By the way, I did get addicted with it my previous pregnancy, that would be all I drank!!
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 4:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ugh in my last pregnany I drank a pitcher in one day... and never again LOL I actually drank water with a little orange juice in it
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I drank that and apple juice a lot when I was pregnant :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• yes i like apple juice and OJ all the time. i go thru a galon in like 3 days. i know its so much sugar but its what i crave.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 5:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• they say no more than 8 oz a day because of the sugar content.

i couldn't drink orange juice at all in my first pregnancy... and in this pregnancy, couldn't drink it in the first trimester..but, now I can.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I think orange juice must have lots of folic acid in addition to the vitamin C. I craved orange juice, esp. in the first trimester of both my pregnancies. Maybe it has an as-yet undiscovered Vitamin P (pregnancy vitamin).
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 6:16 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• oh i wish i could...lol. I Have gestational so it is a no no.. but after I have the baby I request OJ and apple juice for days! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I practically had an IV with orange juice in my first trimester, but now I get heartburn too easily from it. :( I just have the occasional orange now.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2009