Dora Birthday Party

Have you had a Dora party? What did you do? Any ideas will be helpful! Oh and she'll be 2.

If you saw my post earlier ... i've changed my mind about the tigger and pooh party.

kinzleysmommy

Asked by kinzleysmommy at 5:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep my daughter had a Dora party on her first bday...... there were quite a few older kids there.... I had all the dora themed stuff and i made a cake in the shape of a dora head that looked awsome!!! and i made a little 3 step treasure hunt like they do on dora...... it was funnnn she is now 6 sigh...... but its one of my favorite of my kids birthday memories!! Good luck!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I haven't done one, but I have been to one. So easy to do though because there is dora EVERYTHING! They had a dora foam set with foam stickers to make birthday hats and dora bracelets. Of course there was a dora cake. Dora plates, etc. That treasure hunt is a great idea. She is young enough that it won't matter to her as long as it has something with Dora. My 4 yo daughter's idea of a Hannah Montana birthday party was having a Hannah cake at preschool!
    I'm a mom that doesn't like having kids over at my house for birthdays. Not until they are older anyway. We just have the cake at daycare and the usually play at a friends house,or we go out and do something special, like going to the pool.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2009