how can i lose weight the right way but still lose the right amount of weight that i want gone

3luckycharms611

Asked by 3luckycharms611 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Alot of people say change your diet and exercise. So I did that and gained it all back and plus plus plus. Simply because I changed to a lifestyle that I wouldnt live up to, it was for a diet. So what I have been doing is incorporating more fruits and veggies in which i love into meals. I eat what I normally would eat but instead of the extra portions i substitute that with veggies and fruits. I will never exercise so i got the wii fit. I like it its fun. Ive lost 7 pounds I believe. You have to choose something that will be a reality for you.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• go to webmd.com. On there it will tell you how many calories to eat per day with excerise you are willing to put in. I have been on it for 3 weeks now and have lost 6 pounds. I love it!!!!
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I don't do diets most fad diets are unhealthy and only help you lose water weight... ( I want to lose the fat!! lol) Eat healthy meals, watch for things like trans fat. Eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, only one soda a day max (even if it is diet soda). Drink a lot of ice water. You want to eat between 5 and 6 times a day. You deffinatley need to make sure that the calories you eat are not more than the calories you burn. I saw a calculator on msn.com that might help. Excersise is important too. Take the kids for a walk after dinner, try yoga, Go for a morning jog. Definately try to do some weight training. The muscle you build burns more calories therefore you continue to lose weight. I hope that can help... good luck!!
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I use FORM www.nothin2losebuttlbs.com
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have cut back on portions drink a lot of water and eat alot of veggies
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009