BAGS UNDER MY EYES

OKAY I JUST HAD A BABY 3 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE A 3YR OLD KEEPING ME VERY BUSY AND UP 1/2 OF THE NIGHT! SO HOW DO I HIDE THESE BAGS OR GET RIDE OF THEM!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• cold spoons. Put some spoons in the freezer, and before you have to anywhere, put them on your eyes for 10 minutes or so, and that should help. Also chamomile tea bags- brew them to activate the chamomile, and then lay them on your eyes. And I heard cucumber works, too, but I have never tried- its a little cliche, but if it works you may be good to go!
    cornfamilyzoo

Answer by cornfamilyzoo at 11:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Cucumber slices.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 11:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• The quick fix!!
    Rodan+Fields Dermatology has an AWESOME Anti-Age eye cream. It QUICKLY rids dark circles, puffiness and fine lines. I have 3 children, 2 of which still get up everynight and a puppy. I HAVE ALL of the above. I apply this first thing an by the time I am done with changing the laundry, I see results! It also has light reflectors that make the eye area brighter instantly!!!!
    Check it out: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i do tea bags
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• yeah- caffinated tea bags definately work
    Anonymous

• If you are interested in ridding yourself of under eye bags, I recommend that you use Mary Kay's Timewise Targeted-Action Eye Revitalizer.  Here is where to get it http://www.marykay.com/mrscassandralane
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 7:54 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• The Mary Kay Timewise Targeted-Action eye revitalizer really does work!!  You need to give a several weeks but it lightens and reduces puffiness too.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 2:29 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• The eye revitalizer from Mary kay does work great but the other thing that is awesome that I loved after my babies were born was the Indulge soothing eye gel. I kept it in the fridge so it was cold and you put some under your eyes especially when you are up for a midnight feeding and don't feel like you can keep your eyes open just put some of that on your eyes and you will feel and look less heavy and tired. It was wonderful stuff. I love it. You can PM me if you would like and I will send you some free samples or help you get the products. Don't forget they are 100% satisfaction guaranteed no questions asked. And free shipping always.
    mkmommyoftwo

Answer by mkmommyoftwo at 2:34 AM on Jul. 27, 2008