• In the Spotlight:

im 6 weeks i have morning sickness unto i go to sleep what can i do for the pain to stop

Paris475

Asked by Paris475 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try putting ginger on your food. It helped me.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• What do you mean by pain? I am a mother of 4 and when I had morning sickness i would drink ginger ale. Ginger is very good for nausea. This may sound silly but I would sneeze twice and it would go away. by smelling pepper or something. lol
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 5:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Try taking Unisom for nausea. When I was pregnant w/ my son the only thing that helped my nausea was those 100 calorie pack peanut butter crackers. Not sure why. lol
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• ginger helps, Unisom, frequent small meals (e.g. 6 per day) rather than 3 big ones, crackers. Some people have constant morning sickness due to changes in stomach acid and sensivity to it.
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 6:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• crackers, small meals it won't go away until your 2nd trimester, welcome to pregnancy! =)
    amber1216

Answer by amber1216 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i drank ginger ale cause i couldnt drink anything else, ginger made me hurl, you should get better in a month or two
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I drand ginger ale and the Dr. prescribed me phenegren. It is for nausea. And it makes you sleep! It doesn'r hurt the baby!
    Anonymous