Does anyone here know how to hoolah hoop?

I was trying to do this with my daughter and she is better at it. I thought I used to do this when I was a little girl but I guess I forgot I need to practice on it. It is like riding a bicycle. I know with the Wiifit it has a game of hoolah hoop but it goes by how many round you go with your hips and fast too. It's fun

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am the current and reining hoolah hoop champ at my family reunion (hundreds of people come) and have been since I was 12 (I'm 19 now and have been pregnant at two of the reunions). I've been doing it since I was little bitty. I don't move my hips in a circle, rather foreward and back.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I used to be able to and can't for the life of me do it now. Its kinda sad. My two year old can do it.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Used to be able to do it quite well but its been like 20 yrs or so LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I used to be able to, but now I cant...for the life of me..my sister bought hoola hoops when she came to visit last year for xmas, and it took a few minutes but she got it...i still cant do it
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 6:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I can still twirl the hoop! It's all in the hips. It also helps that I still have a waist.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I'm eight months pregnant and still kick butt!!! hahaha We were doing it at walmart and I got an audience. I felt so proud.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2009