How long do you wait to test?

Just wondering...if you think or are trying to get pregnant...how long after your "missed" period did/do you wait to test? I am excited that i havent gotten it yet today but who's to say its not being slow and coming tomorrow right? So how long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• About a week after the missed period. I know it will drive you nuts, but if you test now, you probably won't get accurate results.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I have been pg three times. Each time I test 2-3 days before my missed period and got accurate positives. I use first reponse early result. You should be able to test now.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I tested the day I was supposed to get my period and got a +
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I used first response too and always had an accurate test 2 days before my missed period.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 5:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I used clear blue easy digital 2 days before my missed period and got my postive. I did not think I was pregnant but woke up at 3am with a crazy urge to test so I did.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 5:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Thanks ladies!!! i was offered to do it at my dr appt..(for strep) but said i would wait and now its killing me not knowing whats going on. I think i will pick a test up tonight when i get my scrips and just have it here ready lol...
    Anonymous