Has anyone ever given you the creeps

someone that you encounter somewhat often...what do you do about it?-staying away isn't an option this person is involved with some people I'm close with..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• I avoid personal conversation, if any, if you must talk with this person out of politeness, then stick to trivial subjects like the weather.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 5:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• oh yeah a little kid- never never smiled had bluest eyes with the most intense glare. Way to grown up for a little kid.
    Anonymous

• yes there are just "those" people that for what ever reason kick that 6th sense we all have into over drive....I avoid them at all costs. You have to learn to listen to that little internal alarm system.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I avoid them too because I'm not too good at hiding my feelings and mamakirs is right, I trust that feeling because it's seldom wrong.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Depends on how they creep you out. Never be alone with them, ignore them or only discuss the weather, I don't know what to tell you! Every time somebody creeps me out I voice my concern, and eventually everyone else sees that I was right and they stop hanging around us. I'm usually a good judge of character is all, and see true traits before other people. even if I don't say anything about it, pretty soon they all see how this person really is, and once again they stop hanging around us Good luck
    Anonymous

• a father of one of the girls in my daughtersgirl scout troop.he has gotten in trouble for mentioning one of the moms with a tatoo on her back.he gives me the willies.just to willing to be with the troop and the moms.creepy looking.they wanted him to do a meeting with me and my friend i said no way.and another mom feeld the same way.i am goin going to sign anonymous cause i know some friends who are on here and i dont want to start anything...
    Anonymous

• I dont get why you need to be around them if the person gives you a bad feeling stay away, if its a friend of a friend make sure you dont go to thier partys have people over and dont invite them, let people know so they can distance the creep from you...dont put up with it ..there are som wacked out people in this world go with your gut
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2009