Just wondering...

how doctor's predict your due date. I'm 33 weeks 4 days and that's with them going based of my m/c date of May 28th 2008 making my due date March 4th, but when you go off my actual lmp of April 29th 2008, then my due date is Feb 4th 2009. Does that seem weird to anybody else?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you had a miscarriage after April 29th, then you can not count that as your LMP for this pregnancy. Your doctor should have been able to date your pregnancy by ultrasound early in your pregnancy. Going by the date of your miscarriage would be a lot more accurate than going by the LMP in April.
    Anonymous

• Your m/c is technically a period. It sheds everything in your uterus like a period would. So the date of your lmp is now your first full day of blood from your m/c.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 6:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• thats def strage why didnt they do a us earlier on to tell your due date they did that with me.
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i would just wait and see i know with my sis she had her son a hole month early due to them telling her she had a m/c which was correct but only thing was doctors didn't know till after it was twins and she only lost one of them so never know could be the same with you
    Anonymous