Unfounded, ridiculous stuff that scares you

What's your strangest fear? I refuse to drink from a straw while I'm driving, just in case I wreck and the straw gets lodged in the back of my throat! If it's actually happened, please don't tell me, because it would only substantiate my fear!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my biggest fear really.. is my parents passing away.
    i dont know how i will deal with that when the time comes.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My biggest fear cam true, i was pregnant with twins and one of the died during birth. They where born at 30 weeks but the other one is so healthy.
    Anonymous

• sorry to hear that anon. my fear is driving on snow covered roads. it makes me sooo nervous
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Anon i am so sorry for your loss. it must of been hard. but at least the other one is healthy! :)
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• My biggest fear is someone breaking into my house and killing me, maybe that's weird but I'm always paranoid when I go to bed I think every tiny noise is someone breaking in. Thats why i usually have to sleep with the tv or radio on.
    Anonymous

• I worry about that too mommabear, especially because my mom doesn't have insurance and has developed walking pnemonia several times (it eventually went away, after like 6 mos), has strange looking moles I believe to be melanoma, it just stinks she doesn't go to the doc. She did have insurance but then my dad lost his job. Sob story I know, we're all in that boat. ANYWAY Anon :56, I am so sorry to hear that! You are so strong, even if you don't know it, I can not begin to imagine how you feel. My condolences and sympathy go to you and your baby/ies
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...two of them would be worms and maggots.......just thinking about them gives me the heebes jeebes.

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You know that saying "Have nothing to fear but fear itself"
    Yep, that's me.
    I'm afraid that if I fear something it will happen to me.
    No joke!
    I believe that your biggest fears will come to you...
    Anonymous

• Chucky! I cant see him in a movie or a doll
    hahah seriously!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 7:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• I TOTALLY Agree with Anon 2:59...I am terrified of burglars,,,crazy ppl breaking in and killing me and my child. I am a single mom. I lock all the doors before bed even my bedroom door and I sleep with a fan on all year for the white noise otherwise I'd be up checking on EVERY sound
    Sunshine38585

Answer by Sunshine38585 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2009