I have a small problem

I don't get to sleep much because of my work schedule. Due to the lack of sleep (I THINK IT'S COMING FROM THAT) I have these huge bags under my eyes. There has to be a way of getting rid of these bags. Can someone tell me how PLEASE!!!!

MrsTGray

Asked by MrsTGray at 7:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Health

• sleep, cold cloth over your eyes, cucumber slices over your eyes, less salt intake.
    Anonymous

• for fast results use hemorrhoid cream. not a joke, it really works.....i would recommend buying a separate tube for your face though.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Nothing will replace good rest. You can decrease their appearance though. The PP suggested hemmoroid cream..she is absolutely right. The cream is made to decrease the blood flow in veins, thus decreasing swelling. It takes a very small dab..and take great care not to get it in your eyes.. An 'ice mask' from your drugstore can also be very helpful. Egg whites dabbed under and beside your eyes will decrease the look of baggy skin/fine lines.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• You definitely need your rest. Not only for your eyes but just simply to keep up your immune system and stay healthy. I understand you have a different work schedule but try to get as much as you can.
    Free2bmom

Answer by Free2bmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2009