i need help

ok so my boyfreind supposedly got his ex pregnant but she found out that it has a spot on her head and now hes getting worried about her and her baby but my baby just had surgery which is his also but he doesnt care he goes out to see his freinds every night and its starting to worry me if hes been seeing her or what not what should i do leave him or stay with him

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• you are the only one who can really answer this.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• Is this something you can work through? If not, if this is dragging you down then you need to leave. But it seems to me that if you are asking this, you already know in the back of your head what you want to do. Good luck....only you cam make this decision.
    Lacey1012

Answer by Lacey1012 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• agreed with flymom07!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• run and dont look back
    Anonymous

• He cheated and got another woman pregnant which means he was having unprotected sex. Now tell me one thing. Imagine if this girl had AIDS and he got her pregnant then came home and had sex with you. Guess who now has AIDS? YOU HIM AND HER.
    I think of cheating this way because its spread this way. If this happens again blame no one but yourself because you knew what he was out there doing.
    FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU FOOLE ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 8:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• If you are sitting at home wondering and worrying... then I say leave him. He doesn't sound like a guy thats worth while... he honestly sounds like a guy I use to know who was in and out of prison. Sounds A LOT like him. Sometimes you think you love someone... but then you find someone who treats you right and it opens up your eyes... you'll see like you've never seen before.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• i agree with fly i will say follow ur gut its probably right nd clearly he already cheated with her if shes pregnant by him and u already have a kid with him
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Do you think he treats you and your child the way your should be treated? Do you think it is okay that you are home wondering what he is doing? Do you think it is okay that he got someone else pregnant? I think you can answer these question and then you will know what to do.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2009