Diet Pills

Have any of you ever taken any and did they actually work? If you took some and they didn't work, tell me about those too.

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I took. Leptopril. Did NOT work. Trimspa did NOT work. Both got busted for fake advertising. I took hoodia. It didn't work. I took phentermine. It DID work. You have to get it through a doctor though. If it's NOT rx it's fake! A lot of docs won't prescribe them but if you google "BARIATRIC doctors near (wherever you live)"

Get the address, go to Map qwest and get the directions.

Bariatric doctors WILL prescribe them.

That's how I did it.

Anonymous

• There is also a "phentermine" group here on CafeMom. Go to "search groups" and type in phentermine.
    It will help you with your decision a lot.
    Anonymous

• My sister took diet pills & had a stroke please just exercise & eat right
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I take prescription phentermine. I've lost about 17 pounds in 8 weeks, and that's without faithful dieting. I'm going through the Medical Weight Loss Clinic. It's truly the only thing that has ever worked for me!
    rafasconejita

Answer by rafasconejita at 2:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I have seen some bad reactions to diet pills, I say just exercise, eat right, consult a nutritionist, even get a personal trainer for close to the price you would pay for the diet pills.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Don't take pills they are away to fix the problem fast but the weight problem will most likely come back. Exercise and eat right. Exercise can mean walking every day just get up and move.
    Anonymous