does any one know any good arabic recipies??

im american and im married to a man from palistein and i need to know if their are any easy recipies for me me to cook for him..

mckensie

Asked by mckensie at 7:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My DH is from Egypt. He likes kofta (it's like a meatloaf or meatball shaped into a long tube and grilled) and lamb cooked any way. google kofta kabob and lamb recipes, you will find a lot. and everything must come with rice! lol If you have a local Medditerranean or middle eastern market, get some advice from the women shopping there.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• These recipes come from the Arabic News and should give you a lot of variety to learn to cook.
    Did you ever think of asking his Mother, or other older females in his family? http://www.arabicnews.com/recipes/recipes.html. I hope this helps and good luck.
    sa2825

Answer by sa2825 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2009