I need relief....

So I have these horrible, horrible migraines and they seem to come with my monthly or when I am ovulating....I have gone to the doctor SEVERAL times...once to the E.R. when I passed out from the pain and couldn't remember who I was or anybody at all for that matter....They have done blood tests, MRI's, CT Scans, etc. and nothing, no results..."It's not a tumor," my doctor jokingly said, but I did not think it was at all funny....

Has anybody out there have any suggestions as to what they have done for relief if you suffer from them or as to what I might do??

bdmartin_81

Asked by bdmartin_81 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2009 in Health

• Is it something as simple as being hydrated? My friend was having crazy debilitating migraines forever and it turned out when she started to drink water they gradually went away.  Also, did you have an allergy test?  You could be consuming or encountering something you're allergic too and your body is responding by migraines...also have the doctors checked for fibromyalgia?

Anonymous

• I had my molars pulled. Haven't had a migraine since. This may not be your problem though.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2009

• No...they haven't checked for fibromyalgia....thats kinda what I thought too, but I don't know...yes, I drink lots of water everyday and I try not to drink any soda...I drink tea and water mainly though...
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2009